READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Monday, December 5, 2011

First time ^^

Officially,today was the first day of my first job in my life =) ...As i am always be the one that my parents worry about,i did not had a high confidence that i can handle everything smoothly...Well,everything was totally differ from my imagination before i started....The people there were kind of funny =D ....I learnt a lot from today also...People who are really success are not the top scorer in examination but are those who are having high ability to apply whatever that he/she have learnt in job....Conclusion,the top scorer may not be the successful one ,the successful one not necessary is a top scorer...^^
Today,i was sitting in front of toy story...Thought of the past for the last 2 years....Seriously,there were a lot of things happened in this 2 years which changed my life style even my altitude and point of view...Now,toy story is no longer here anymore as time passed by...And its time for me to face my future and come out from the past...Its the end of 726835...

No comments:

Post a Comment