READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Friday, December 2, 2011

The movie(s) day ^^

As what we planned,today i went to pavilion to watch movies with friend...guess what??I watched three movie continuously... the first movie: Petaling Street Warriors....it ia a production of malaysian and singaporian...the movie was funny and made me laugh until i cried...hehe=D  
The second movie: Breaking Dawn part 1 ...i guess a lot of people know it.. It was so nice and  edward loves bella so much @.@  Haiz...sad news is have to wait for one year for part 2 ><


The third movie:You are an apple of my eye...this movie caused us to watch @pavilion as it is 18^^  It is a love story...about a teenger....worth to watch...touching and funny =)  The song was nice....






Today was the first time to watch 3 movies continuously and first time to visit pavilion hehe...funny??



No comments:

Post a Comment