READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Monday, July 25, 2011

Thank you for being so kind to me=>

I am very appreciating everything the school do for me....Thank you for calling me to check me during my exam time so that i can challenge myself to finish my paper in the shorter time ^^...thank you for not giving me a single chance even i seldom do things wrong so that i can always remind me not to repeat....thank you for having so much of rules as compared to other school,so that we will feel scare and not to do things wrong.....=) thank you for only catching 3 people not others,so that i'll remind myself be the lucky one next time....Thank you for the one who shoot me behind of me,so that i can more aware of the people around me,as well as watch my words and actions every single second in the school....I'll remember you^^

No comments:

Post a Comment