READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Monday, August 24, 2015

It's LOVE

I knew a new friend from a job lately at Midvalley. He was so impressive of his bad luck continuously during the two days. Actually what made him to be remembered is the things he said to me. He told me do not do things purposely for the one who is special to me and something related to things that are stuck inside my brain.

After the night, I calm down from inside to outside. Nor because of I was attracted by the new guy neither I don't like Mr FNM anymore. The main reason is I know this is love. 

Love is to let go so that he could have his happiness, 
Love is not to do things for his sake to stress him up,
Love is to give blessing while he fall in love with someone,
Love is to be proven by time but not easily said in few months.
Love is because it's him and it's love.

That is why I didn't sigh, pissed off even shed a tear when I know he is in love. 

No matter what, our stories are precious and limited edition which taught me and grown me up since the moment we know each other. 

#eefangistough #aefdyd

No comments:

Post a Comment