READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Friday, October 12, 2012

Time can heal??

Time is the best medicine is commonly used and it is proved by so many people....3 years ago,someone told me this idiom when I lost him....I thought I could really let myself to walk out from the pain....After a year later, it didn't seem better ......I was still suffering....Then,another one who knows my past told me I will relieve the pain as time passes....Well, I believed I could do it that time as the tragedy had been so long ago....Nonetheless, the reality kept telling I am a failure.....I am totally KO by him....Arg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now,its already around 2 years.....In terms of thinking studying and whatever, I have grown up to be a more mature one.....except for the thing,I still keep my step in 2010....never move even a step.... Thats why I must be more optimistic ...I know I can't be like that forever .......No matter how well I keep the memories,it'll still a past...No matter how much I regret,the thing that had happened cannot be a variable anymore...So the only thing I can do now is to move forward for those who love me and I love =)

No comments:

Post a Comment