READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Thursday, February 16, 2012

Its complicated~~

Due to i am too free in this month,i re-watched "The Mysteries of Love " again....When i heard what Raymond said in the end of the drama,i couldn't control my tears from rolling down my cheek.....Because you did say the same thing to me after you left me that year....I used to be stubborn and not to listen to other people....but I actually waited for you to come back....Eventually,you lied!!!!How could you do that?! There were so many things you hadn't done...how could you  left me forever just like that??!!! I hate you!!! Lied to me again again and again!!!!!!!!!!You said you will prove to me that you are the best guy that i ever met...yea..you have proven ....you won...you won everything ....including  <3....

No comments:

Post a Comment