READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Monday, July 18, 2011

I will not be a kid anymore ^^

After the day HE went away from my life, the feeling has been stayed for 8 months until now... For the past 8 months i did a lot of silly stuffs... Until last Saturday, a scene form a little girl woke me up from the dream.....I couldn't make any changes on something that had happened ...but for the coming days, I can change...^^ For myself, my families, people who love me and HIM, i'll be more mature in living my life...No longer doing things to hurt myself as well as other people...I'll do whatever a seventeen-year-old teenager should do....I'll take the spirit that you left to continue my journey...=D Anyway, the memories that belongs to us are the happiest in my life.....All the files will be protected file in my brain.. until the moment that i reach the end of my journey =D ...I never regret for any of my decisions on it....Now, what I'm going to do is to study and do my best for SPM....

No comments:

Post a Comment