READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Tuesday, July 21, 2015

22.7.2015

Yea its 2015 now. Been few weeks semester break and I think a lots recently. Everything that happened on the first half of the year. I successfully thrown everything behind and got my courageous back to face my next relationship. Yet, the reality taught me to hide it again.
From the incidents, what I did is sighed and sighed. I questioned why was it so difficult to fulfill my simple request just to get someone who loves me like nobody else. Slowly, I realised its not simple. Its simple as I was too pampered last time. I should have learned a lesson and grown up each and everytime I let my tears roll down from my eyes. Now, I don't eager anymore as I have face the reality. Thanks the ones who hurt me and taught me. I really learned a lots. Hehehe
Here a song that me and my ex love much. The song which its mv is connected to one of Jay Chou's song.
#iMissbutnoteager

No comments:

Post a Comment