READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Monday, December 27, 2010

World~~

Today just went to watch movie Gulliver's Travel at leisuremall ...the movie was nice and worth to watch ...I met a few friends there ...sometimes ,when you really want to meet someone even just in a small area,you wouldn't meet the person...But when you are not ready to meet anyone you will definitely meet the one even the distance between us are far far apart ...That why the world is just so enormous and so tiny ^^   Have you meet the one you wish to see??And just to remind everyone, appreciate what you have is more important than anything ..Here is the trailer of Gulliver's Travel for you =D

No comments:

Post a Comment