READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry christmas !!

Its christmas !!! Merry christmas everyone  ^^ Long time never update here,sorry to all my readers =D...Just went for a camp ...Went back to the place where i had the worst experience in my life ~~But i found that the place was not that terrible anymore ...As what chinese says,stand up from where we fell down ^^ as translated ....The camp was meaningful for me as well as my holiday which are just filled with the repetition of sleep Zzzzz,eat ^^ and tuition @@ and so on...It has coloured my holiday XD Wow!! A lots new friends i made there...They are all different in physical and their originally personality ...
Our group reminder...

Top view ^^
If got chance maybe i'll take the second participation on this camp ...But can change the venue?? jkjk....Before 12 ,I'm gonna say :MERRY CHRISTMAS XD

No comments:

Post a Comment